Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Slow Learner

A slow learner - yeah that's me. But once I learn a lesson its learnt for life. Give me a math problem to work out, teach me the principles of physics or a chemical reaction, or ask me to write a bit of a computer code, ask me the capital of Zanzibar, or ask me to trust anyone, I can do it pretty quick, but ask me to remove my (Virtual)-glasses and see what disaster is staring me in the face, I would take forever to back off.

Things can never be bad...People are just so good and nice and kind and well mannered, and stand by what they ( pretend to ) say. Anyways, they can't be blamed. Different people are different(very different - so different you sometimes wish you wouldn't have met a particular variety). By the time you think you have understood a particular species, they present to your venerable self a personality trait, you never would have imagined existed on this planet!!! Now who's fault is that? Of course yours! You should have been more perceptive, more judgmental, should have opened your eyes a bit wider, learnt to be shrewd and jealous and bad and. You just had to pay more attention in your geography and biology lessons. Surely that trait would have existed somewhere.

All your fault!

And there you were trying to be a martyr for a social cause! You were close to being knighted and earning a medal posthumous! The cause turned out to be just so 'not a cause'. Its funny. I can still picture you waging a war, sword weighing down the pretty little fist and the mare you mounted going pretty insane! And waging a war against your own clan to defend a cause that was not actually a cause! And then your clan being won over. I just can't figure out, what devilry or angelic enchantments were employed to lead the poor soldiers on.

Anyways...my stories never will end. What I meant to do here is pen down a few more lessons from my treacherous life:
1. Don't ever, never ever go where you are not wanted!
2. Don't be a fool.
3. Dont trust anyone. Anyone means absolutely ANYONE.
4. Dont trust especially those, whom you grow to trust more than yourself. They turn out to be the unworthy of your trust than you can spell trust.

5. Everyone has a story(I was accused repeatedly of having a story, so much so, that I stopped reacting, which somehow led people to believe I actually had a story and they used it to their means - Glad, my humble self was of service to someone). Now I am proud to say, I have one nice little story of my own and I wish I had written it in pencil(I have quite a few spare erasors, that I haven't used since I fininished school)

No comments: