Sunday, May 04, 2008

Loch Ness' Nessie

We watched the movie 'Water Horse' recently. It rekindled the wonderment I had felt as a child regarding the existence of a magical creature somewhere in far off Scotland. There isn't much scientific or photographic evidence to support the theory of a large water creature or the Loch Ness monster. We humans have a consistent attribute - Fascination for the inexplicable. Something within me wants to keep the legend of the monster alive.
What if it really has all the magical powers it is supposed to possess? I wish I could see "Nessie" for myself. Maybe one day, I will journey to the Loch Ness armed with a camera and a week of leisure at my disposal.

2 comments:

ubuntu said...

Hi Jaya,this picture was the most famous one on the Loch Ness ... but later it was proved to be a fake one, there was no Loch Ness monster

Jaya said...

@ubuntu
As if... :)