Monday, October 23, 2006

Can't find my Blog

My first day at Blogspot and my second blog. My enthusiasm seems to have waned a bit and I have a reason for it.
Picking up the thread from my previous blog which highlights my obscure existence...
Feeling good about having published my blog, I hurriedly filled up a few details about me on the profile page and eagerly signed out. I opened a google page to search for a name called Jaya Jha(in a hope that I would discover a link to a page with the name Another day in my Life), but I crashed face down ( a jolt - yet another!) when I discovered that my silly little stupid insignificant blog was not significant enough for google to list on the first 10 pages of its search results! I found 10 pages worth of links to blogs and comments and essays and ramblings and poems from a Jaya Jha, which is not me and some links to Jaya Bachan, the famous movie star! I am happy for them. They have 10 pages of search results by google directing us to them and in all likelihood they have worked hard for this distinction and deserve it.

On second thoughts this makes me happy for me as well. I wrote a blog which is what I would write in a diary :-) and which can be found and read by people only if they are persistent and really wish to understand a beclouded life.

No comments: