Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Stop

This is it. Today when I am very busy, I will stop suddenly, while the world rushes past. I wish to experience how it feels like to be suspended, temporarily frozen. I will turn round and look at the roads I travelled, the places I went, the people I met, the dreams I fulfilled, the aspirations I gave up and most important of all, where I stand. Should I stand my ground? I decide to stay. There's no turning back, or running away from here. What needs to be done, must be done. What appears unnecessary at the moment, but will be essential in future must not be ignored and work should start on it pronto. Now that I have taken stock of 'it' all, I am ready to run the race. No time to be lost. Have to put in all strength I can muster. My stop ends here.

2 comments:

Praveen राठी said...

Kya hai yeh? Are you alright?
This one is a complete bouncer.

Jaya said...

ये कोशिश है थोड़ी देर सांस लेकर कुछ सोचने की.I am fine. Just thought I will size up everything that is going on in my life.