Thursday, March 29, 2007

4 AM

I had to attend an all day session today but forgot to attend the first half! Made it to the Open House after lunch and the last session. I will have to go through the ordeal of attending the missed half very soon. I do not like the idea.
Spent an hour washing the car in the evening.
Its 4 AM and I have nothing better to do, but fill in this blog space with more meaningless words.
Summer is already here and I am not very fond of it. I used to love it in school because we would get 2 months worth of holidays. Now is different.
I'll go read something.

4 comments:

shanneo said...

why do u post all these stuffs .
does this makes u happy?

Jaya said...

Why do you read all this stuff? I don't know about happiness, but it does keep me occupied.

Shreyasi Deb said...

Next time am up at 4am and will think of life and times that pass me by, I will add you too, enjoy your posts and haven't been commenting so I thought I should tell you...

Jaya said...

Glad to be given a place in your reflections. I love reading your posts as well.