Monday, March 19, 2007

Its 19th


Its the 19th of March 2007 and I feel just as I felt on the 18th! There are so many things happening around. It doesn't really help when I am not able to talk to people, that really matter to me, however much I pretend they don't. Its worse to wait before washing clothes that have been soaked in detergent. Clothes that the previous week's usage has rendered unusable for the next.

I have to watch India's match against Bermuda with my friends tonight, but I lost all zeal for it following the unfortunate incident of Bob woolmer's death.

Why don't we realise that life is short and there is nothing in life more important than just being there. No amount of riches, no glitter, no conquests, its just being alive that counts.

I could walk to the end of the world
No, let me do it, it doesn't matter
What's another mile?
In truth, I want to walk
If its only to see you smile.

2 comments:

पुष्यमित्र said...

You have given words what i felt last night. Differnece is that i am unble to find ready to view todays match. Though i didn't like woolmer much. But it takes much time to prepare myself for viewing cricket match with jeal again. Woolmer said on 17th... After all game is game. But he forget his words soon. He has changed the meaning of game. Now game is not only game after him.

Jaya said...

A game gone awry.